新东方网>英语>剑桥英语(BEC)>BEC商务英语>BEC高级>阅读>正文

BEC高级阅读资料:品质Quality4

2015-08-11 09:50

来源:网络

作者:

  We’ve received the sample which you sent us last Sunday.

  我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。

  We’ve got here our sales samples Type 1. and Type 2.

  这里是一号和二号样货。

  Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.

  我们的质量完全以货样为准。

  We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.

  我们销售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。

  You know we sell our tea according to our samples.

  你们知道我们是凭销售货样销售茶叶的。

  You can see the difference between these grades.

  你可以看看这些等级的差别。

  These two grades are very much in demand.

  这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。

  We are in urgent need of these two grades.

  我们现在急需这两种等级的货。

  The colour ofhe shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.

  这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。

  No doubt you’ve received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods.

  你们一定收到了质量低劣产品的到货抽样。

  I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.

  我必须通知货物的规格。

  Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?

  你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗?

  The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.

  质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。

  We found the goods didn’t agree with the original patterns.

  我们发现货物与原式样不符。

  The "Double Fish" brand is not so bad, the design is fresh and vivid.

  “双鱼”牌商标不错,图案新颖。

  The new varieties ave very vivid designs and beautiful colors.

  那新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。

  We’re here to discuss the trade marks of your products.

  我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(实习编辑:高奕飞)



猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词